2023-2024 SEASON • POLICIES (additional policies listed in below sections)
• Class capacity is limited and enrollment is accepted on a first come first serve basis.
• Classes with low enrollment will be evaluated and may be combined at our discretion.
• If a class is removed from the schedule, you will be offered another class option and if that option does not work for you, your tuition will be pro-rated to the number classes attended and a refund issued if applicable (the 15% admin fee will not apply to this type of refund).
• We are unable to 'hold' a spot for your child and enrollment is not confirmed until payment is received. • Cancellations are subject to a 15% admin fee.
2023-2024 SEASON • IN-STUDIO CLASS RATES & DISCOUNTS
Annual Family Enrollment Fee: $45/family • Automatically applied to your Studio Director account upon enrollment or on your yearly anniversary date.
Single In-Studio Group Class Rate: $27.50/class* Trial Classes: $30/class
10% Sibling Discount • Discount applies to the lesser priced sibling's tuition. • Sibling discounts will be applied to all siblings after the first child.
Multi-Class Discounts Available • 2 Classes/week, receive 5% discount per class ($26.13/class) • 3 Classes/week, receive 8% discount per class ($25.30/class) • 4 Classes/week, receive 10% discount per class ($24.75/class) • 5 Classes/week, receive 12% discount per class ($24.20/class) • 6 Classes/week, receive 15% discount per class ($23.38/class) • 7 Classes/week, receive 18% discount per class ($22.55/class) • 8+ Classes/week, receive 20% discount per class ($22.00/class)
*Rates are subject to revision.
2023-2024 SEASON • BILLING CYCLES
Tuition Billing Cycles (see cycle dates below) • Enrollment at The Floor is ongoing for the full season of September 5, 2023 to June 6, 2024. Our classes are not run in sessions. Please see below for unenrolling from a class.
• Tuition is billed in 5 billing cycles during September 2023 to June 2024 (approx. every eight weeks) & the class tuition for each cycle is based on the number of weeks in the cycle.
• All families are requested to opt in for Auto-Pay on their Studio Director Account which allows the studio to process tuition for each billing cycle.
• If you choose not to opt in for Auto-Pay, you are responsible to login to your studio director account at the top of each billing cycle to pay tuition. If tuition is not paid within 10 days of a billing cycle, the system will drop the class for students with a balance due. If you wish to re-enroll, there is a $50 reinstatement charge and please note that enrollment is dependent on class availability.
• Tuition will be processed the week prior to each billing cycle. If your child's class is on a Tuesday & Billing Cycle #2 starts on Monday, October 23rd, you can expect your tuition to be processed on Tuesday, October 16.
• Families with unpaid tuition will be asked to settle any balances prior to returning to classes.
• A student is not confirmed in a class until tuition is paid in full.
• Program fees for the Pre-Professional Program will be discussed with each family.
• ALL Studio Closures & Holidays have been accounted for in the Studio Director tuition platform so you will not be charged & your tuition will be prorated to the number of classes in a cycle.
• All make-up classes must be pre-registered for. Drop-ins are not permitted.
• Although not required, if you are able to, please reach out to us (email@example.com) if your child will be absent from a class.
• Make-up classes must be pre-scheduled by emailing our administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 72 hours prior to your requested make-up class.
• Make-up classes do not carry over to the next season & expire on April 28, 2024. Due to mandatory class attendance for the Showcase, there will be NO make-up classes scheduled during Billing Cycle #5 for any performing classes.
• There are no refunds or credits issued for unused make-up classes. There are various class options to use as make-ups so credits will not be offered if you cannot find a class to make-up that fits your schedule.
• Due to class size limitations, all make-ups must be pre-scheduled & approved prior to attending.
• Approvals & registration may take up to 72 hours & students may not attend a make-up class without receiving an emailed approval.
• Make-up classes may be scheduled in a class within the same level the student is currently enrolled. The Studio Admin Team can assist in finding the right fit for your child.
• Not all classes on the schedule can accommodate make-up students if the class is already at capacity. We will do our best to find a class for you if your requested class is unavailable. • Please keep a close eye on our studio calendar for your family's school or vacation plans as we will not credit or refund for classes missed.
Trial classes are offered for students who would like to try a class before committing to enrollment.
TRIAL CLASS POLICIES & GUIDELINES:
• All trial classes must be pre-scheduledby filling out this GOOGLE FORM a minimum of 72 hours prior to the class. We will not accommodate students without a form submitted.
• Multiple class can be requested on each form, but please fill out one form per child.
• Trial Class Rate : $30/class (not eligible for discounts)
• Tuition must be paid for PRIOR to the trial class.
• REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION FROM US. Do not show up for a class unless you have received confirmation.
• Some classes require instructor approval. We will notify you of your approval before the class. Please review the class scheduleto review the classes requiring studio approval to enroll.
• AFTER THE TRIAL CLASS, if you wish to enroll, EMAIL our administrator at email@example.com. Verbalizing to the teacher or on-site staff does not constitute enrollment. Registration is ONLY ACCEPTED via email. A spot will be held in the class for 48 hrs after a student participates in a trial class. If a student does not register within 48 hrs, their spot will be offered to the next student in line.
• Existing students who wish to try a class that they are not currently enrolled in must also pre-register by filling out this GOOGLE FORM.
• Not all classes on the schedule can accommodate trial students if the class is already at capacity. We will do our best to find a class for you if your requested class is unavailable. • Trial classes are not permitted during the period leading up to a performance or showcase.
• If a class is cancelled by the studio/instructor, you will not be charged for the class & your tuition will be pro-rated or refunded if tuition has already been processed.
2023-2024 SEASON • UNENROLLING FROM A CLASS
• Refunds will not be granted for missed or unused make-up classes.
• We understand that under certain circumstances, a student may wish to unenroll from a class. Prior to unenrolling, we recommend that the parent or student discuss any issues with the studio director &/or instructor prior to leaving the class.
• To unenroll from a class, notification must be emailed to the administrator & received a minimum of two weeks prior to your class or you will continue to be responsible for tuition. • Dropping a class mid-billing cycle will result in a credit (minus the 15% cancellation fee) being applied to your Studio Director account for future use. Refunds WILL NOT be granted. ALL cancellations will incur a 15% cancellation fee. Cancellations may take up to 3-5 days to process.
• Please note that the $45 Annual Family Registration Fee is not applicable to be refunded.