2022-2023 SEASON • POLICIES (additional policies listed in below sections)
• Class capacity is limited and enrollment is accepted on a first come first serve basis. • Classes with low enrollment will be evaluated and may be combined at our discretion. • If a class is removed from the schedule, you will be offered another class option and if that option does not work for you, your tuition will be pro-rated to the number classes attended and a refund issued if applicable. • We are unable to 'hold' a spot for your child and enrollment is not confirmed until payment is received.
2022-2023 SEASON • IN-STUDIO CLASS RATES & DISCOUNTS
Annual Family Enrollment Fee: $45/family • Automatically applied to your Studio Director account upon enrollment or on your yearly anniversary date.
Single In-Studio Group Class Rate: $25/class*
10% Sibling Discount • Discount applies to the lesser priced sibling's tuition. • Sibling discounts will be applied to all siblings after the first child.
Multi-Class Discounts Available • 2 Classes/week, receive 5% discount per class ($23.75/class) • 3 Classes/week, receive 8% discount per class ($23.00/class) • 4 Classes/week, receive 10% discount per class ($22.50/class) • 5 Classes/week, receive 12% discount per class ($22.00/class) • 6 Classes/week, receive 15% discount per class ($21.25/class) • 7 Classes/week, receive 18% discount per class ($20.50/class) • 8+ Classes/week, receive 20% discount per class ($20.00/class)
*Rates are subject to revision.
2022-2023 SEASON • BILLING CYCLES
Tuition Billing Cycles • Enrollment at The Floor is ongoing for the full season of September 6, 2022 to June 8, 2023. Our classes are not run in sessions. Please see below for unenrolling from a class. • Tuition is billed in 5 billing cycles during September 2022 to June 2023 (approx. every eight weeks) & the class tuition for each cycle is based on the number of weeks in the cycle. • All families are requested to opt in for Auto-Pay on their Studio Director Account which allows the studio to process tuition for each billing cycle. • Tuition will be processed on the day of your child's first class on or after the start date of the billing cycle. ie. If your child's class is on a Tuesday & Billing Cycle #2 starts on Monday, October 31st, you can expect your tuition to be processed on Tuesday, November 1. • Families with unpaid tuition will be asked to settle any balances prior to returning to classes. • A student is not confirmed in a class until tuition is paid in full. • Program fees for the Pre-Professional Program will be discussed with each family. Billing cycles for this program will be 10 equal payments on the 1st of each month. unless a family chooses to pay by semester. • Studio Closures & Holidays have all been accounted for in the Studio Director tuition platform so you will not be charged & your tuition will be prorated to the number of classes in a cycle.
• Missed classes can be made up in a pre-scheduled make-up class by emailing our administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 48 hours prior to the class. • Make-up classes do not carry over to the next season & expire on May 1, 2023. • There are no refunds or credits issued for unused make-up classes. • Due to class size limitations, all make-ups must be pre-scheduled & approved prior to attending. • Approvals & registration may take up to 72 hours & students may not attend a make-up class without receiving an emailed approval. • Make-up classes may be scheduled in a class within the same level the student is currently enrolled. • Not all classes on the schedule can accommodate make-up students if the class is already at capacity. We will do our best to find a class for you if your requested class is unavailable. • Make-up classes are not permitted during the 4 classes leading up to a performance/showcase. • Please keep a close eye on our studio calendar for your family's school or vacation plans.
• All trial classes are priced at $25/class & are not eligible for discounts. • All trial classes must be pre-scheduled by emailing our administrator at email@example.com a minimum of 48 hours prior to the class. • We DO NOT allow Drop-In Classes. • New students wishing to trial a class must pre-register. It is suggested that if after a trial class a student wishes to enroll, they do so within 24 hrs of the trial class. All enrollments must go through our administrator & verbalizing to the teacher of the class will not constitute enrollment. • Existing students wishing to try a class they are not currently enrolled in must also pre-register through the administrator. • Not all classes on the schedule can accommodate trial students if the class is already at capacity. We will do our best to find a class for you if your requested class is unavailable. • Trial classes are not permitted during the 4 classes leading up to a performance/showcase.
• If a class is cancelled by the studio/instructor, you will not be charged for the class & your tuition will be pro-rated refunded if already processed.
2022-2023 SEASON • UNENROLLING FROM A CLASS
• Refunds will not be granted for missed or unused make-up classes. • We understand that under certain circumstances, a student may wish to unenroll from a class. Prior to unenrolling, we recommend that the parent or student discuss any issues with the studio director &/or instructor prior to leaving the class. • To unenroll from a class, notification must be emailed to the administrator & received a minimum of two weeks prior to your class or you will continue to be responsible for tuition. • Although it is preferred & recommended for a student to stay through the end of a billing cycle, tuition will be pro-rated to the date of the requested cancellation along with a 15% cancellation fee for the remaining tuition. Cancellations may take up to 72 hours to process.