WEDNESDAY SUMMER TRAINING CLASSES - AUGUST
CLASSES FOR AUGUST 3: CONTEMPORARY w/Guest Instructor Olivia Zeiml & BALLET w/Emiko (class disciplines & instructors subject to change)
CLASSES FOR AUGUST 10: 4:00-5:30 MUSICAL THEATER w/Brittany & 5:45-7:15 JAZZ w/Carly & (class disciplines & instructors subject to change)
- WEDNESDAYS 4:00PM-7:15PM
- AGES: 13+ YRS
- INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED LEVEL (For dancers currently in Level 2A/3/3A or with a minimum of 4 years previous dance training.)
- CLASSES WILL BE TAUGHT TO THE MID TO HIGHEST LEVEL DANCER IN ATTENDANCE
- DISCIPLINES WILL VARY EACH WEEK
- TWO CLASSES PER DATE (Each class minimum of 60 minutes.)
- EARLY: $60/date on or before JULY 25th
- LATE: $75/date after JULY 25th
Weekly Summer Training Classes are registered for by each date - ie. you can register for each date separately. Dancers can attend one day or multiple days.
• Camps include age & level appropriate classes in disciplines such as jazz, ballet, contemporary,
hip hop, & musical theater taught by experienced instructors, accompanied by dance assistants.
• Camps also include dance games, crafts/activities, dance movies, themed dress days, & more!
• Half-Day camps include a snack break & Full-Day camps include snack & lunch breaks. Campers
are responsible to bring their own food & drinks.
• Each camp will conclude with an End of Camp Performance for family & friends.
• Waivers & tuition must be completed prior camp attendance.
• Levels may be combined if minimum enrollment of 6 dancers per camp is not met.
• Family Discount: 10% Sibling Discount (Applies to each sibling’s tuition)
• Multi-Camp Discount: 15% off dancer’s 2nd camp & 20% off 3rd camp (Credit will be applied after enrollment.)
• Family & Multiple Camp discounts cannot be combined.
• Discounts not available for Weekly Summer Training Series.
• All camps require a minimum of 6 students. If minimum is not met, a 100% refund will be given.
• In the event of a COVID related closure, 10% of tuition will be withheld for administrative fees &
90% will be refunded or if preferred, applied as a credit to your studio account.
• Non-COVID related refunds will not be approved 4 weeks out from the first day of your camp.
• Missed camp days will not be refunded.
• A 10% administrative fee will be withheld from all approved student requested refunds.
• With health & safety a priority, the following will be implemented & if recommendations develop
during camp dates, guidelines may be revised. Families will be notified of all revisions.
• Dancers must not attend camp if feeling ill (COVID-like symptoms, fever, cough, etc.).
• At this time, masks are optional but encouraged. The decision to wear or not to wear a mask will
be respected by all.